My sister (wearing M665) with her husband, my nephew and me
My bridesmaids (wearing M664) and me
That's right, my bridesmaids wore Landa Designs bridesmaids dresses! The brand has cute designs, great quality and we are proud to carry their line. We especially love their maternity styles that a pregnant bridesmaid can feel beautiful and comfortable in.
And since maternity measurements can be tricky, as each woman carries differently during pregnancy, here are some sizing tips:
- If a bridesmaid will be in the early part of her second trimester at the wedding, she may be able to wear a non-maternity dress in a larger size depending on the style of the dress,. We recommend choosing a dress in which the fabric and style have some give to allow for more flexibility.
- If she will be in the later part of her second trimester, she will need to wear a maternity dress, and can probably order one in her usual size.
- If she will be in her 3rd trimester, we recommend taking her bust measurement and ordering one size larger.
- If she is carrying twins, you might want to consider sizing up two sizes in the 3rd trimester and one size in the 2nd trimester.
- As a guideline: Landa's maternity dress size 8 measures 42-44" in the waist.